Saturday 13 June 2020

Week #37 100WC - Denni

Tonight I am allowed to go outside until I am tired. This is such a change, but it is my 13th birthday. Mum had hidden some gold pieces for me to find in the garden. I hope I find them.

“Viola, are you almost ready for bed?” yelled Mum. 

“Coming in now.” 

I headed in and once I got inside my mum said that I had the most ancient family in the whole world but actually she just says that to make me happy. She does that every year and it makes me happy to hear her be happy. She’s amazing.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely story, Denni. It made me feel all warm inside. I love the way you have used Viola as your name in the story – very smart indeed! I also like the way you use speech in the story. It really brings it to life. I also like the idea of an ancient family being a good thing, something that connects you to the past.

    Janet Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete