Saturday 13 June 2020

Week #37 100WC - Oliver

I had started to walk slowly into the gold mine I was looking for an ancient treasure. I jumped into a mine cart and went down the trail. It finally came to a halt. I hopped out… I searched for the treasure. Faintly I heard the distant sound of a viola and I started to follow the sound. But I was lost… I kept looking frantically for the way out. I couldn’t find the way I came in. Suddenly the thought came into my mind that I might never get out. I think I might die here in the mine alone starving...

1 comment:

  1. Oliver, I'm impressed with the vocabulary you have used. I read a lot of 100 word challenge posts from many different countries and am so often disappointed with 'ordinary' language, so it is refreshing to read 'It FINALLY came to a halt,' and 'FAINTLY, I heard the sound'. You also looked 'FRANTICALLY' for the way out.
    Thanks for sharing your ideas around this weeks prompt.
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth

    ReplyDelete