Saturday 13 June 2020

Week #37 100WC - Laughlin

 I was lost in an ancient temple with Viola, we were trying to find a way out . It was becoming dark. We walked for hours and we needed some rest. I searched for somewhere to sleep, I saw a door with vines all around it. I clenched the handles and pulled it open, inside was full of gold and old coins. I wasn't that surprised but I didn't think we would make it out alive so I didn't tell viola. I headed back and told her I didn't find anywhere to sleep so we had to sleep on the  ground


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laughlin,
    I love the way you've used Viola as a name. Others have all referred to the musical instrument so well done on being different. You've used some great vocabulary - becoming dark (so many students use the ordinary got, get and getting,) searched, clenched .. you are indeed a writer and I've enjoyed being your reader.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth

    ReplyDelete