Wednesday 6 May 2020

Week #32 100WC - Olivia

Vengeance pulsed through my body, anger ran through my blood, we disappeared into the night. A siren drifted through the cold night air. Johnny was smiling at me as we stalked through the woods but I kept my head up. I didn’t want him to know. For all he knew we were going to meet up with Abby but the truth, it was too hard to tell him; there was no way he would trust me ever again but it had to be done. I wasn’t a normal girl and I couldn’t break it to him now, not just yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Olivia, my name is Leila and I'm in the 8th grade too. Your story really intrigued me and the ending made me wonder,"What is she supposed to tell Johnny?" You should keep writing because you're good at it! Come check out my story for this week: https://kidblog.org/class/mrs-harts-8th-grade-class1920/posts/1vnak3e8ute1uu5mfo51ayyoe

    ReplyDelete