Thursday 28 May 2020

Week 35 100WC - Olivia

We walk in the shallows of the river, Jackie and I with Paige scampering in front. I weaved through the trees. Passing my hand across the bark. Trying hard to recognize them. I’m finally at peace. Away from the city, cars and fuss. The trickling of the water as it rushes down the hill, only to meet it’s fate at sea. Paige starts barking frantically. It's probably just a rabbit, nothing to worry about, but as I come closer it seems much bigger now. Then Paige stops. Jackie gasps and she disintegrates along with Paige. Now I’m on my own.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Olivia, superb writing this week. I really enjoyed your story. You have used great descriptions and evoked a sense of mystery. I'd love to read more of this great story. Keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin,
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete